Inky Paws Challenge #255 - Sketch Challenge Card 2

After completing the August Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge, I decided to simplify the process for my next Sketch Challenge inspiration. To make life easier, I purchased the new Newton’s Nook Card Layout 7 Die!

I paired it with the adorable Newton’s Birthday Delight Stamp Set, along with Newton’s Nook Paper Meow’s paper pad.



Comments

  1. Too cute! I love all those little felines celebrating the big day! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! (Hope you enjoy using this die. It's one of my favorites!)
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a happy card! I love your paper choice! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge! (^..^)/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #253 Friendship Cards

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Sketch Challenge #252

Inky Paws Challenge #254 Color Challenge Card 1