Inky Paws Challenge #255 - Sketch Challenge

For August’s Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge, a Sketch Challenge, I decided to incorporate the sketch inspiration with a second challenge, a color challenge from my Sunday Cardmaking Group. It definitely got my mind rolling!

The patterned paper comes from two Newton’s Nook paper pads, Pastel Basics and A Cat’s Life. It features an adorable Newton on the bed of pillows, which I actually fussy cut from the “A Cat’s Life” paper pad! The cardstock blended perfectly for my color challenge and I topped it off with a cozy coordinating sentiment from the “A Cozy Day In” stamp set.




)



Comments

  1. Absolutely darling! Great job pairing the papers with the cute Newton! Lovely color palette, too! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge #255! (^..^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to fussy cut Newton napping out of the paper! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute!! I love the colors and Newton looks so comfortable on that pile of blankets! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love that you can fussy cut images from the NND papers and use them as your focal point? You've created such a darling card! So glad you shared your creativity at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #253 Friendship Cards

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Sketch Challenge #252

Inky Paws Challenge #254 Color Challenge Card 1