Inky Paws Challenge #254 Color Challenge Card 1
For this month’s Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge, Color Challenge (Pool Blue, Tangerine, Sunny Yellow, and White), I made a card with a sunny summer theme. The card is a Side Mini Pillar Card, a fun fold design from one of my favorite card creators, Connie Stewart.
Here are the Newton’s Nook Designs products I used to bring this card to life:
It features the adorable Newton’s Happy Meowr Stamp Set, along with the Pastel Basics Paper Pad, which blended perfectly for the summery color challenge!


Your card is so cute! I love way you folded it! I will have to try that sometime. Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is a fabulous fold card! Wonderfully done! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie
Absolutely magical! So fun to see the fun summery colors as a holiday card! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge! (^..^)/
ReplyDelete